cleared transactions and reconcile window (again)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Jan 16 18:03:28 EST 2007

Quoting "Ethy H. Brito" <ethy.brito at inexo.com.br>:

> I am pretty sure it is turned on (just double checked it - turned it of an
> then back on). How can I debug this?? In what file is this option saved?

Um, run gnucash under gdb and step through the code?
The options settings are stored in gconf.

> I'd like to make a copy of this data set and delete all transactions I can
> to keep the problem accurring and then send it to the list for analisys.

That wont help.  It's not an issue in the datafile, it's that gconf
isn't showing you the correct preference setting.

> Is there a "safe path" to copy this data set without messing with my real
> data?

See above.

>> Are you sure that you're committing the transaction change before you
>> pull up the reconcile window?
>
> Yes. I press RETURN after clicking at the R column.
> I repeated the same process and it is working under the new user I created
> and run gnucash for.

Okay, just making sure.