cleared transactions and reconcile window (again)

Ethy H. Brito ethy.brito at inexo.com.br
Tue Jan 16 18:57:01 EST 2007

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 18:39:29 -0500
Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU> wrote:

> Quoting "Ethy H. Brito" <ethy.brito at inexo.com.br>:
>
> > I am stucked one step before that: I do not have gconf-editor.
>
> EH?  What OS/Distro are you using?

Intel X86 Slackware Linux 10.2. (Mr. Volkerding is not a big Gnome fan)

I downloaded and installed gconf-editor now.

> > Is that what you expected?
>
> This means the value is true, which matches the preference.  So
> I have no clue what's going on, because it's working for me (and
> apparently everyone else, too).

Oh, Shhh...ugar!!

I was affraid you would say that.

> So... Ab Initio.
>
> What changed when it stopped working?

That is the problem. I changed nothing. At least that I am aware of.

I sent a series of email to the list a few weeks ago.
It did not stoped working at sudden. Slowly the reconciled transactions
were dissapearing from Reconcile window. In one week it was 3 or 4 missing.
The next week a lots were missing. At last they were all missing from
Recon.

You mentioned gdb. I am not an expert on it (used it at some time in the
recent past).
Would you remotely guide me thru it? (I fill more comfortable in the text
interface). (do you think this to be caried in private?)

> -derek

Ethy