Trouble setting up Finance::Quote

David Hampton hampton-gnucash at rainbolthampton.net
Sat Jan 20 15:48:14 EST 2007

On Sat, 2007-01-20 at 12:15 -0800, David T. wrote:
> Under these circumstances, however, when I run
> gnucash, now receive a slew of errors at the command line that all begin:
>
> (gnucash:791): GLib-CRITICAL **: Invalid key name: {varname}
>
> Gnucash seems to run, but what are these? Never saw 'em before...

These errors are the result of recent glib changes.  What were once
considered valid key names for saving state information are now
considered invalid by glib.  Depending on the version of glib, it will
either ignore the key entirely or it will complain but use the key
anyway.  Gnucash needs an update to change the key names that it uses.

David