Beginner's question

FamiliaFrazelle frazelle09 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 21 21:55:27 EST 2007

i'm a first time user and do not use a checkbook, only credit cards.  My
salary from work is deposited directly into my savings acct.

Is this entered as a Deposit or a Withdrawal?

If i wish to set up an income account, such as MyJob, and from this
transfer the money to the savings acct., above, when i deposit to MyJob,
is this a Charge or Income?

i think that if i can get these two questions answered, i'll have enough
to proceed.  My head aches from trying to understand this and this is
such a great looking program that i'd really like to be able to use it.

Thanks for any help and have a great evening!  :)