QIF import duplicate question

James A. de Haseth jdehaseth at snappydsl.net
Thu Jan 25 17:19:34 EST 2007

Sorry - I hit "Reply" instead of "Reply to all."

Thanks for the reply.  Since I never saw a duplicates window I thought
the eradication of duplicates was auto-magical.  Anyway, it's better for
me to import files one at a time so that I can check out the
interactions and make sure everything is going to the right account.

Thanks again,

Jim