how to handle buying property

Dino Vliet dino_vliet at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 17:23:47 EST 2007

Hi folks,

first of all, I must admit that gnucash is amazing and
kudos to all the contributors!!

I have this question. I'm planning to buy some
property where I will make a down payment of 15% and
the remaining will be through a loan with a annual
rate of 8%. So now I want to set this scheme up in
gnucash to keep track of how many money I spend on
this investment.

I also want to be able to see precisely all the extra
funds I will have to throw at it for regestering this
property and the like.

I have searched on google and looked at the
documentation, but didn't find exactly what I'e been
looking for.

Does somebody have some ideas?
Thanks
Dino