Crash in 2.1.5 for Windows

Beth Leonard beth at oasis.slimy.com
Mon Jul 9 06:45:14 EDT 2007

On Mon, Jul 09, 2007 at 10:57:41AM +0100, Fred Bone wrote:
> I have a scenario that will reliably crash 2.1.5 (Windows). I want to
> stack-trace and that I should instead use Bug-Buddy. However, I cannot
> find any information on how to do either. Can anyone here help?

I don't know much about Windows, but in the past it has been suggested:
   could you please test one or more of the following, where ~ is "C:
   \Documents and Settings\$user"

   * kill gconfd-2.exe
   * rename the directories ~\.gconf and ~\.gconfd (they are for your
   preferences)
   * check ~\Local Settings\Temp\gnucash.trace.abcdef files for warnings
   and critical warnings

   -- andi5

This doesn't quite answer your question about a windows stack trace,
hopefully someone else can help with that.

--Beth
Beth Leonard
http://www.LeonardFamilyVideos.com