[gnucash] Which Report?

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 11:01:53 EDT 2007

> On 17 July 2007 at 8:11, Vahur Lokk <vahur.lokk at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Both ["Profit and Loss Report" and "Income Statement"] are
> > perfectly valid names for what it does. In fact I like Income
> > Statement better, because its not so long and ugly. ...
>
> I suspect that the names are only really useful for the first few
> times one searches for a report.

I would like to respectfully disagree -- you have to remember many
folks only look for the reports one to four times a year, and if the
name is confusing, it's like being a new user EVERY year.

"Income and Expense Statement" may be ugly, but it's more descriptive.
Consider that it could be called "Account Totals Accumulated Over
Specified Date Range Report." Woudn't THAT be unwieldy!