gnucash 2.2.0 Debian -- not at gnucash.org

Tom Purl tom at tompurl.com
Tue Jul 17 17:25:32 EDT 2007

I'm sorry, I meant to have the last line of my example below to look
like this:

    $ sudo checkinstall # choose all of the defaults when they appear

This builds a .deb file, that you can then install using the following
command:

    $ sudo dpkg -i gnucash-blah-blah.deb

The process I have listed below, howver, also works, and is a little
less complex.