[gnucash] Which Report?

Vahur Lokk vahur.lokk at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 01:09:24 EDT 2007

Derek Atkins wrote:
> Wow, you don't get a lot of mail, do you?  How much of that is spam?
> (For the record, I get anywhere from 200-500 emails a day, AFTER spam),
> and I've been doing this for 18 years.
Wow, I got into a pissing contest with Derek Atkins! I am flattered :D
> Well, I put a header in for a while but LOTS of people complained.
I don't think it really matters. Its habit thing and they/we dont get
over it, if its written in 1-inch letters across the display. And you
wont change the behaviour because its habit thing for you as well. You
obviously answer list mail more than I do so I think its solved.
> Lists that munge the reply-to (or set the reply-to to themselves) are
> just WRONG and BROKEN.
Lets just call it solved without another "world is broken and I am
right" argument.