Font issue

Donald Allen donaldcallen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 08:08:50 EDT 2007

Josh --

I tried the example .gtkrc-2.0-gnucash. Specifically, I tried changing
the gnc-register font-name from 'Sans 10' to 'Sans 9'. This had the
effect of completely blanking the bottom of any register, so that you
can't see the last N transactions. But when I scrolled up, the earlier
transactions were visible and indeed their appearance was different
than before, in a smaller, less bold font. Perhaps there is no 'Sans
9'? And this is the response to that? I have no idea where the font
files are that gnucash uses, so I don't know what my choices are. I
did search the filesystem for '*sans*' and '*Sans*', which didn't turn
up any useful clues. So I'm guessing you are on the right track, but
I'm just not sure what the valid choices are (assuming my guess that I
made an invalid choice is correct).

/Don