Business Features in 2.2.0

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Fri Jul 20 07:06:59 EDT 2007

Hi List,

Just doing the first run of entries into A/P since upgrading.

I think I've found a _minor_ bug, in the Posting phase of data entry, and
wondered if anyone else was seeing it too?

When I come to post the newly-added bill, even though the "Post to Account"
drop-down is correctly pre-filled, pressing OK pops up a dialog saying "No
Account selected.  Please try again."

Dropping the list down, and clicking on the already-selected account allows
successful posting.

IMHO, this appears to be breakage from 2.0.x

Anyone else seeing this?  Whilst my datafile is the same as I've used for
years, the laptop is new.... (SuSE 10.2, GC 2.2.0 from suser-crauch)

Cheers,
Maf.

BTW, like the new SX interface -
Thanks Devs for the unstinting hard work!