First real question

Mike or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at mtdata.com
Fri Jul 20 16:45:05 EDT 2007

OK, I've created an initial "chart of accounts"

But one thing has me puzzled. What controls the order in which the
accounts appear in the tree (or the sub accounts in their node of the
subtree)? At first I thought, aha, they are being created in reverse
order (last one created on top) but then after creating more sub
accounts I realized it was more random than that. Of course where they
are placed when first created doesn't matter that much if they can be moved.

Can they be moved?
If so, how?

The "help" was unhelpful in that it seemed to refer to moving them
BETWEEN nodes (between parent accounts) and all I want to do is move
them within a parent account (or top level accounts within the top
level). And even that seemed problematical since it referred to doing
THAT in a window pane too small to do much of anything.

I suspect that I must be missing some obvious trick, but they didn't
seem to be dragable, I couldn't seem to find any "move up" or "move
down" buttons, etc.

Michael

--
There is no possibility of social justice on a dead planet except the equality of the grave.