Gnucash v2.2.0 failing to launch (Windows version completely broken?)

Trey Brown palintheus at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 12:17:49 EDT 2007

I am having this same problem:

When I try to start gnucash the, gnucash-bin.exe process starts, as well as
2 instances of gconfd-2.exe, then after a while
gspawn-win32-helper.exestarts, then randomly, it seams, the 2
processes of
gconfd-2.exe start and stop......I got this from the Task Manager

I have no idea where to go from here.