Fwd: Ubuntu Feisty GnuCash Backport

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Jun 14 23:12:45 EDT 2007

FYI..

-derek

----- Forwarded message from vrman49 at gmail.com -----
    Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 22:07:44 -0500
    From: Richard Mancusi <vrman49 at gmail.com>
 Subject: Ubuntu Feisty GnuCash Backport
      To: Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu>

Sorry to bother you off-list (again) - but I would rather you
look at this first.

Some of my clients run Ubuntu Feisty, which is why I rolled
my own version of 2.0.5 when Ubuntu was stuck on 2.0.2.
However, today's Ubuntu updates show a "Backport" from
Gutsy to Feisty.

I suspect most folks don't deal with Backports and will miss
this important update.  However, installing Backports is not
always wise.

So, I leave it in your capable hands.  If you think there is
value, announce it - else - I didn't see it either.

As always, thanks for your hard work - best regards
-rich

----- End forwarded message -----