Fwd: Ubuntu Feisty GnuCash Backport

Manfred Usselmann usselmann.m at icg-online.de
Fri Jun 15 04:03:22 EDT 2007

Thanks for the info.

I updated my self compiled version of 2.0.3 (installed as package with
checkinstall) with this package. But it is not really useful for me because
it does not contain HBCI support, so I will have to create my own package
again.

Regards,
Manfred

--On Donnerstag, 14. Juni 2007 23:12 -0400 Derek Atkins <warlord at MIT.EDU>