Broken installation of GnuCash

Daniel daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Wed Jun 20 17:04:23 EDT 2007

Maf. King wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> Just a shot in the dark, but are the locale & currency
> settings the same on both machines?

As a matter of fact, they are not. My girlfriend's is German & Euro and
mine should be English & Pound.

> Does your Girlfriend's machine give the same WARNING
> about exchange rates?

D'oh. I should have thought to check that. Yes, it shows the same
warning. Therefore, we can assume that the warning is unrelated to the
problem.

So... the symptom is that the under "Asset Barchart" the last bar is
ridiculously small. Btw, the same thing happens with the "Net worth
barchart" - all the asset bars are fine except the last one which is
much smaller than it should be.

When I go to "Asset Piechart" the numerical value of assets looks
correct. "Balance sheet" looks correct too. It's just the bar charts
that give a problem... so weird...