Currency troubles - update

Daniel daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Sat Jun 23 13:09:28 EDT 2007

Found the solution. I don't understand why it works, but it works.

On the assets barchart, go to "Options" and set "Price Source" to "Most
Recent" instead of the default "Weighted Average"... and like magic...
the bar char fixes itself.

The same thing makes the trial balance work.

I have no idea what this option means or why it works, but I'm glad that
I have a solution.

Cheers,
Daniel.