Asset barchart - FOUND THE PROBLEM!!

Daniel daniel.carrera at zmsl.com
Sat Jun 23 06:22:15 EDT 2007

Hello,

I found the problem, but I still need a solution :-)

Recap:  When I do an "Asset barchart" the bars are wrong. Specifically
the last bar is much much smaller than it should be.

I know why this is happening. Yes, it's the currencies again. When I do
the bar chart it only shows my assets and liabilities denominated in
Canadian Dollars. It so happens that all my liabilities are in CAD
(student loan) and my assets are almost entirely en GBP and EUR. If I go
to "Options" I can change the currency to GBP and EUR and indeed the
assets barchart changes to show my assets and liabilities in those
currencies.

What I would like to do is see a chart including all currencies. I want
GnuCash to do a currency conversion (with the last known exchange rate)
to show my total assets and liabilities.

Does anyone know how I can accomplish this?

Cheers,
Daniel.