Updates

Ron Morse rbmorse at comcast.net
Wed Jun 27 13:55:18 EDT 2007

Derek, there was some talk of this on one of the Ubuntu forums a while
ago and the message there was that 2.1.X series are development releases
and would not get ported, but they are waiting for the stable 2.2
release, as am I.

We face the same situation with Evolution where 2.10 is buggy almost to
the point of being unusable, 2.1.1 is out and legions better, but won't
get ported because it too is in a "development" series.

I tried to build GnuCash 2.1.2 from source on Feisty (Ubuntu 7.04) but
ran into dependency issues I was not able to sort out in the time I had
available.  2.0.5 continues to work well, outside of some very minor
anomalies in the custom check format routines.

Ron Morse