Deleting a voided transaction

Doug Laidlaw laidlaws at hotkey.net.au
Sat Jun 30 11:19:24 EDT 2007

On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 08:01:27 pm Fred Bone wrote:
> On 28 Jun 2007 at 20:31, Doug Laidlaw said:
>
> [...]
>
> > I have a feeling that there is an "un-void" command somewhere in the
> > menus, but I can't see it.  This would undo the read-only.  I have one
> > void transaction, and if I right-click on it I can "cancel" it.  In my
> > circumstances, I don't want to try it and see what happens...
>
> With the voided transaction selected, the (menu-bar) "Transaction" menu
> has "Unvoid Transaction" available. Neither "Void" nor "Unvoid" is on the
> right-click menu (using v2.1.4 for Windows).
>
> I find a "testing" account file useful for this kind of stuff.

That must be what I was thinking of.  I looked at the menu-bar only when an
ordinary transaction was selected.  I have about 2 voided transactions a
year.

(I just got tricked with the same thing in Gramps - menus changing according
to the context.)

Doug.
--
Here lies one who meant well, tried a little, failed much
   - surely that may be his epitaph, of which he need not be ashamed.