Python report-writing mechanism?

Michael B. Trausch fd0man at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 18:51:30 EST 2007

On Tue, 2007-03-06 at 17:48 -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:

> Quoting "Michael B. Trausch" <fd0man at gmail.com>:
> >    (And, are there any plans to perhaps permit
> > GnuCash to interface with Python that anyone knows of?)
>
> No.  Well, there was a PyGnuCash project, but it was completely
> external to us.

Is there any reason that Scheme is used?  It would seem (and I could be
wrong) that LISP in general is moribund... or is it used
behind-the-scenes more often than is generally known?

    Thanks,
    Mike

--
Michael B. Trausch
                    fd0man at gmail.com
Phone: (404) 592-5746
                          Jabber IM:
                    fd0man at gmail.com
              fd0man at livejournal.com
Demand Freedom!  Use open and free protocols, standards, and software!