Python report-writing mechanism?

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Tue Mar 6 23:07:09 EST 2007

On Tue, 2007-03-06 at 20:45 -0500, hendrik at topoi.pooq.com wrote:
> *Are* there DTD's?

Not really.  There were some for an earlier version of the data file.
They're not used by either the XML generator or parser, of course.

> In case anyone is interested, I've attached what I've found out so far.
[...]
> type gnc-v2 = <gnc-v2>[
> 	( gnc_book
> 	| book:id

This looks very similar to a RelaxNG (compact) schema I wrote up [1];
maybe it'll prove useful to you.  It is also non-normative, unused by
any of the code, and known to be incomplete ... but is mostly finished.

[1] http://svn.gnucash.org/repo/gnucash/trunk/src/doc/xml/gnucash-v2.rnc
--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled;b=asynchronous.org;echo ${a}@${b}