announcing python bindings for GnuCash

Cam Ellison cam at ellisonpsychology.ca
Thu Mar 8 21:22:18 EST 2007

Ariel wrote:

> On Thu, 8 Mar 2007, Cam Ellison wrote:
>
>> Willi Tonsern wrote:
>
>>> who needs python bindings????
>>> we miss SQL / MySql bindings
>>
>> Indeed.  How's the DB-related code coming?
>
> That's not very nice.

Excuse me?  I asked a simple question.

> People do find these bindings useful, and having one project doesn't
> mean another one wasn't done, different people write different things.

Maybe I'm excessively thick-skinned, or dim, but I fail to see anything
in my or Willi's comments that was in any way disparaging.

> If you want to ask about DB stuff, ask about it, there is no need to put
> down someones work in the process.

I don't put down other people's work.  Quite the opposite.

I'll refrain from acting in a professional capacity here.

Cheers

Cam

--
Cam Ellison, Ph.D. R.Psych. #1417