Correct path

econti contiemilio at alice.it
Fri Mar 9 04:57:04 EST 2007

Hi all,
to-day I upgraded from gnucash 1.8.12 to gnucash 2 (on FreeBSD).
I had some troubles to open the old account but finally I succeeded in
it, I saved the session and closed gnucash.
I had to use gnucash again, but when I opened it it did not succeed in
opening the file because the file did not exist.
The name of the file was right, the path was wrong.
It look for the file in my home directory while it is in a subdirectory.
How can I tell gnucash the right path to reach the file?
Thank you.
Emilio