Correct path

econti contiemilio at alice.it
Sat Mar 10 05:13:51 EST 2007

Elizabeth Dodd ha scritto:
> On Friday 09 March 2007 20:57, econti wrote:
>
>> How can I tell gnucash the right path to reach the file?
>> Thank you.
>>

> Try
> gnucash /home/where/my/file/is/finances

Hi Elizabeth and all
I read your answer on the archive because I never received it on the
list (Why? And, above all, why a replay does not reach the list?)
May be I was not be able to explain well.
I am able to open the correct file, the problem is that gnucash seems
not to do it.
In the previous version when I ran gnucash it automatically opened the
correct file. Now it tries to do the same, but it fails because it looks
for in a wrong directory and I do not know how to modify this behaviour.

Ciao
Emilio