Correct path

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Sat Mar 10 10:03:06 EST 2007

On Sat, 2007-03-10 at 11:13 +0100, econti wrote:
> I read your answer on the archive because I never received it on the
> list (Why? And, above all, why a replay does not reach the list?)

FWIW, I see valid deliveries to your address in the list server logs.
Please use "Reply To All" in your mailer to reply both to the author and
the list.

> In the previous version when I ran gnucash it automatically opened the
> correct file. Now it tries to do the same, but it fails because it looks
> for in a wrong directory and I do not know how to modify this behaviour.

Starting with the last-opened file is still the expected behavior of
gnucash.

What is the path to your file?

Is gconfd correctly configured on your system?

Does the File menu contain recent entries?  Is your datafile the first
entry?  What does the command...

    gconftool-2 --get /apps/gnucash/history/file0

..return?

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled;b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}