Correct path

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Sun Mar 11 10:33:01 EDT 2007

On Sun, 2007-03-11 at 13:20 +0100, econti wrote:
> I upgraded from 1.8.12 to 2.0.5 (using ports)
> 1.8.12 worked fine, 2.0.5 not.
> Why sould I configure gconfd?

Why?  Because it's a dependency of gnucash.  We use it for runtime
settings and preferences storage.  You shouldn't need to configure it,
per se, but it must be available.

> To return the correct file I had to edit .gconf/apps/gnucash/history xml
> file and to modify it manually.

Do the rest of the apps/gnucash/* gconf settings exist?  There should be
a whole tree of value-schemata that are installed into gconf when
gnucash is installed correctly...

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled;b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}