Changing defaults in Fancy Invoice

Andrew Greig algreig at bigpond.net.au
Wed May 9 19:02:57 EDT 2007

Thanks Derek,

I have searched the file and only found one reference to "24" and that
was in the comments at line 335.  The only other thing I found which may
be relevant is this:

(gnc:register-inv-option
   (gnc:make-number-range-option
    (N_ "Display") (N_ "Minimum # of entries")
    "u" (N_ "The minimum number of invoice entries to display. (-1)") 23
    4 23 3 1))

How should this be altered, to give me 10 entries? Or am I still on the
wrong train?

Andrew Greig