missing data from bank account

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue May 15 11:23:35 EDT 2007

Theo van Riet Paap <theovrp at gmail.com> writes:

> I´m a starting GC user.
> Initially the Feisty 7.04 GC 2.0.2 combination.
> Later 2.0.2 updated to 2.0.5 version (Geole without any difficulty)
> My problem already begun with 2.0.2. when I lost the first 11 months in one of
> my bankaccounts.  The account shows the proper values but not the first about
> 11 months of same year.  I´m not understanding what happens. After changing
>>From 2.0.2 to 2.0.5 same results.
> I tried several stored data (XAC files) but same results with all versions.
> I hope one of you is able to help.
> Regards Theo

I don't understand what you're saying.  You say that the balances are
correct but you're not seeing the transactions?  Perhaps you don't
have the dates set up to see all the transactions, or perhaps you've
got it configured to limit which transactions are visible?

Could you provide some screen shots showing what you mean?  (feel
free to put them on a website and send the URL instead of sending
the screenshot in email).

Also, remember to CC the list on all replies.