Date Specific Account Summary Report

jim ruxton cinetron at passport.ca
Wed May 30 15:51:25 EDT 2007

Hi I have a couple of questions
Is there a way to get a report like "Account Summary" except only for a
range of dates ie. last fiscal year or this fiscal year. I like the
information provided in this summary but it looks like "Account Summary"
gives you everything up to a specific date.

Another question, Is there a way to start everything over for a new
fiscal year ie. just keep all accounts, vendors, customers but set
everything to 0. I want to change the way taxes are calculated for my
next fiscal year and this may mess up last years calculations so I would
start a new set of books but keep my set of accounts.

Thanks,
Jim