archive damaged

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Nov 2 08:50:28 EDT 2007

Unfortunately we don't actually have the original mbox archives back
that far because the old server was very low on disk space so it got
deleted relatively often.  So, we migrated the HTML archives over, but
we cannot regenerate them.

I'll note that the archive by date works fine for that month:
https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2003-April/date.html

-derek

Quoting hendrik at topoi.pooq.com: