Enabling Online Securities Quotes

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 00:55:22 EST 2007

Piggybacking on this thread...

I just upgraded my MacIntel Tiger (10.4.10) installation from GC 2.0.5 to 2.2.1
(using a simple 'fink update gnucash2'--woo hoo!), and now I am seeing the same
warning about F::Q not installed correctly.

When I try 'gnc-fq-dump yahoo MSFT' it correctly returns Micro$oft's stock
price.

This was installed correctly before, so what do I have to do to get it up and
running again?

TIA,
David