Enabling Online Securities Quotes

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 5 01:41:23 EST 2007

Try:

fink update finance-quote-pm58x

(where the x matches whichever version of perl fink has installed,
probably 5.8.6 --> -pm586).

I think it was finance-quote 1.13 that added a dependency for crypt-
ssleay. And gnucash now independently checks for crypt-ssleay when it
is starting up before it loads f-q.

I'll have to look at how I wrote the dependencies for gnucash and/or
finance-quote in the fink packages. It seems likely that I missed
something somewhere.

Dave