how to start on Leopard?

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 9 19:17:41 EST 2007

On Nov 9, 2007, at 6:07 PM, Lewis Overton wrote:

> I just installed Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard. I used to run gnucash by
> typing "open-x11 gucash" in a terminal, but that command (open-x11) is
> now gone. How can I start gnucash on the new system?
>
> Lewy

I haven't tried to do it without any terminal, but in 10.5, x11 starts
automatically if necessary. Type 'gnucash' in a normal terminal, and
gnucash will launch. You could also launch x11.app and type gnucash in
an xterm window (though there also isn't an .xinitrc by default, so
paths might be screwy).

Dave
--
David Reiser