OFX Account not found, only certain account types work

Sean F wsfulmer at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 21:34:36 EST 2007

doug_mail at hotpop.com wrote:

> However I am able to get the transactions and balance only for certain
> account types.

Have you had any luck with this issue? I just spent a solid hour setting up
aqbanking, and I'm having a similar problem. My checking and credit card
accounts work fine, but when I try to get a balance or transactions from my
savings account, I get the "OFX: Account not found" error.

I'm certain the account number, etc is correct, and the account itself was
included when I downloaded the account list during AqBanking setup.

Any suggestions?