Printing backward

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Mon Nov 19 20:32:37 EST 2007

Hi,

Quoting Richard Mancusi <vrman49 at gmail.com>:

> On Nov 19, 2007 6:18 PM, Ken G. <ken.g at insightbb.com> wrote:
>> Hi:  I reinstalled PDFCreator and was able to save the pdf file.  I am
>> attaching it.  Not only it is backward but upside-down!
>>

> It sure looks like a non-GnuCash printing problem.  I didn't have any
> problem printing the same report from my system using the CUPS
> PDF printer.  But indeed, your PDF looks and prints as you stated.

Actually, the fact that the PDF itself is wrong DOES imply it's
a GnuCash/GTK printing problem and not a Printer configuration problem..
At least most likely.  However this means that different people are
reporting different things..

> A couple of questions:
>
> 1. Can you create PDFs from other applications?
> 2. Linux?  If yes distribution, version, Gnome/KDE? etc.

This is a windows issue.  Which means the rest of your questions
are (unfortunately) irrelevant.