printing troubles in debian

Heather Daley gnucash at joyful.limedaley.com
Tue Nov 20 08:22:34 EST 2007

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:

> Hi,
>
> any users seeing printing trouble in debian sid? Specifically, I can
> print reports just fine, but check printing only spews out blank
> pages.

I'm using gnucash 2.2.1 on Debian, and I have had something funny about
printing pdfs.  Specifically, some pdf readers can't read the font, only
boxes.  I've had this trouble with customer invoices.  Preview on the Mac
can't read my pdf invoices, but various other readers have been fine.  I
almost volunteered this information earlier in the backwards printing
thread, but now it seems to be appropriate. (I have not tried check
printing.)

Heather, full of Joy

"Joy is the royal standard floating from the flagstaff of the heart,
                   telling us that the King is in residence."
                                         -Anonymous