Printing backward

Andrew Sackville-West ajswest at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 21 11:32:00 EST 2007

On Wed, Nov 21, 2007 at 10:20:06AM -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Quoting Mike <gnucash07299 at tuffmail.us>:
>
> > On Wed, November 21, 2007 9:57 am, Derek Atkins wrote:
> >> Hi,

> >> Sorry, just to be clear I understand you, what you're saying is that
> >> you still have the same printing problems with gnumeric as you do with
> >> gnucash?
> >
> > Yes.
>
> AHH.  Good.  That means we can file a bug report against either libgtk
> or gnomeprint and report that printing is broken on windows.  :)  We

I'm pretty confident that report printing is gnomeprint. Gnumeric just
switched from gnomeprint to gtkprint in version 1.7.13 (I think) and
then "fixed" it in 1.7.14 (heh, that's another story). So back in
version 1.6.3, it should be gnomeprint.

> can show it's not a particular application because it happens with both
> gnumeric and gnucash.  Any volunteers to file the bug report?

I'm already harrasing people for gtkprint... ANd don't have problems
with gnomeprint. so not me, ATM.