Printing backward

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed Nov 21 10:20:06 EST 2007

Quoting Mike <gnucash07299 at tuffmail.us>:

> On Wed, November 21, 2007 9:57 am, Derek Atkins wrote:
>> Hi,
>>

>> Quoting Mike <gnucash07299 at tuffmail.us>:

>>> Just installed gnumeric-1.6.3-win32-2.exe
>>>

>>> No change (mirrored), but worse printing, missing/garbled stuff.
>>>

>> Sorry, just to be clear I understand you, what you're saying is that
>> you still have the same printing problems with gnumeric as you do with
>> gnucash?
>
> Yes.

AHH.  Good.  That means we can file a bug report against either libgtk
or gnomeprint and report that printing is broken on windows.  :)  We
can show it's not a particular application because it happens with both
gnumeric and gnucash.  Any volunteers to file the bug report?

>>> I hope the two attached files come through...
>>> Gnumeric Preview.png (6 k)
>>> Gnumeric report.png (9.6 k)
>>>

>> Unforutnately not really.  :(
>
> OK.  I will check into posting them someplace and provide the links instead.

Oh, that's not the problem..  The image survived.. It was just hard
to see what you were trying to show.  I dont think another method
of transporting the same image would be useful, because really it's
just the image that's not useful.  Or maybe I just dont understand
what I'm seeing.