FQ problem

kendall green kendall.green at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 14:55:33 EST 2007

I am unable to Get Quotes in Price Editor in my new gnucash 2.2.0
under openSUSE 10.3.  I was able to do so under gnucash 2.0.5 and
earlier versions under Fedora 7 and earlier versions.  Current F::Q
version is 1.13 and the message I get is "There was an unknown error
while retrieving the price quotes."  I am able to run gnc-fq-dump and
get the info.  gnucash.trace has the following info:
* 18:30:21  WARN <gnc.engine> failed to load gnc-backend-postgres from
/usr/lib64/gnucash
* 18:31:56  CRIT <gnc.engine> gnc_account_is_root: assertion
`GNC_IS_ACCOUNT(account)' failed
* 18:33:55  CRIT <gnc.backend.file> commodity_ref_to_dom_tree:
assertion `c' failed

I have run gnc-fq-update and installed postgres libraries and main
programs but don't find a gnc-backend-postgres module.  How do I
install this or fix the error?

--
Kendall Green