ofx import in gnucash doesn't work correctly

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Nov 24 07:57:53 EST 2007

Hi,

Not strange at all...  The importer only compares the import transaction
ID to already-existing transaction IDs in the account.  It assumes the
bank is smart enough not to duplicate a transaction in a single OFX file.

-derek