ofx import in gnucash doesn't work correctly

Medioman kmedioman at fastwebnet.it
Sat Nov 24 06:40:27 EST 2007

Hi,

I think we can say there are at least two banks that duplicates
transaction IDs, the second one is mine (in Italy) :-)

Thanks a lot Derek, it seems it is working correctly now, even if I
didn't try yet to import all the monthly reports, just some preliminary
trials.

I have to manually change the <FITID> values, the same numbers appear
many time in the same and in different files.

Anyway it's strange that Gnucash import correctly transactions with the
same <FITID> from the same ofx file but not from different files.

Thanks again,

Luca