Account setup recommendations for 401(k)/403(b)

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 24 13:02:34 EST 2007

The way I have set my wife's 401(k) is like your version B. I don't see why A
would be righter. I would suggest that you remember to create appropriate
income accounts for each fund, so that you can reconcile each statement, as
well as match them to year-end statements. I have:
Income:Dividend:TaxFree:FundA [etc.]

Please keep in mind that I am not much of an expert on this stuff.

David