Can't Parse

JUNIPER snijuniper at comcast.net
Sun Nov 25 12:09:33 EST 2007

(I don't think the gun was loaded.)

The FAQ doesn't seem to fit my situation. After the upgrade was complete
GC seemed to load and run fine. It was only after adding a couple of
transactions and saving and closing that the problem popped up. The
current data file was apparently successfully saved but GC now no longer
runs. Why would hitting the "save" button overwrite some kind of
essential other program, if that is what happens? I've saved a million
times before with no problem.

Appreciatively,

Steve J