Moving data file from Ubuntu Linux to Windows XP

Ian Lewis ianmlewis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 20:25:37 EST 2007

Bill,

** I should remember to cc the list ;) Sorry about that **

I remember that the gzip feature that zips the datafile wasn't working on
windows for a while. The devs might be able to answer that better. If the
windows version handles that properly then I couldn't imagine why this would
be a problem. If not, then you'll need to gunzip the datafile before opening
it in windows.

See: https://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-user/2007-March/019776.html
And:
http://lists.gnucash.org/pipermail/gnucash-devel/2007-February/019876.html