Bravo documenters!

Max Hyre max at hyre.net
Thu Nov 29 22:15:47 EST 2007

    Dear Gnucash documentation team:

    I last tried to use the documentation some months ago,
and found it less than helpful.  I just looked again a week
ago, and was amazed at the difference.  Some talented people
have put in an incredible amount of work on the Tutorial and
Concepts guide.

    I presume some of these people have been Neil Williams,
Joe Mack, and Dave Gilbert (the ones whose names are out in
the open at http://www.gnucash.org/docs.phtml), but everyone
deserves recognition.  Therefore, this request:

                            Put a ``Writers'' section into
either the Introduction
                           (preferable) or the FAQ so we can
direct our good
                           karma toward these folks.

    In the meantime, please accept my gratitude and respect.
  You have made Gnucash more accessible and usable for all
of us.

                 Best wishes,

                         Max Hyre