QIF Import: transaction matching bug?

Charles Day cedayiv at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 15:28:55 EST 2007

A slight correction to what I stated earlier. Gnucash imports the split
transaction perfectly, including the $1.50 ATM charge. The problem is that
the second transaction, a withdrawal from checking, is instead imported as a
second withdrawal from savings.

I'll go ahead and add this information and the QIF file to bug 114724.

-Charles