Paid the bill - but still open on GC start-up

Andrew Greig algreig at bigpond.net.au
Mon Oct 1 21:32:56 EDT 2007

On Mon, 2007-10-01 at 20:40 -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Quoting Andrew Greig <algreig at bigpond.net.au>:
>
> > Hi Derek

> >> How did you "pay the bill"?  Did you use the Business -> Vendor ->
> >> Process Payment feature?
> >
> > Yes, it was: Business>Vendor>Find Vendor>Vendors Bills>Process Payment
>
> Umm.. Have you at some point perhaps overpaid a bill?  Or maybe
> unposted and then reposted a bill?  This appears to be the standard
> "gnucash thinks you have already partially paid this bill" problem.
>Derek

Hi Derek,
Interestingly I had the reminder on the screen as well as the invoice
until I paid the Bill. Now I only have the bill.

There is nothing in the Orphan account, and the only thing in the
Adjustment account is a 10 cent credit for another Vendor.

Maybe when I move to 2.3 it will go away.

It is not a big deal, but it seems to be getting in the way of the
change of Invoice.scm to the file that Bryan has been working on.

Cheers
Andrew Greig