Existing mortgage question

Bill Michal portabill at bak.rr.com
Wed Oct 10 19:32:48 EDT 2007

Newbie warning!  Hello all.

Using the docs, tutorials and mailing list archives, I went through the
Mortgage Druid and it seems to be ok, but there weren't any values in Assets
or Liabilities when it finished.  So I let it sit while I worked today it
seems like these are three separate items.  Are the following assumptions
correct or close?

1)  The druid only sets up scheduled transactions

2)  I still need to add a liability transaction equaling the balance when I
want to start

3)  The fixed asset amount for my house may be the same as my liability
balance

4)  The fixed asset amount may be set to what I think I could sell the house
for

5)  I still need to add a fixed asset transaction

However, I'm not sure what the outcome would be if I set the fixed asset
amount higher than the liability.

TIA,

Bill